copyright, privacy and intellectual property
© 2009 ing group ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
ing group is committed to maintaining the highest standard of ethical and professional protocols.
The web is a powerful 'place’ and a tool by which learning and communications are achievable. ing group follows guidelines as outlined by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act.
1. What information is collected? ing group may track and store the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer when you visit this website. We use this information to diagnose server issues, help with website administration and to gather basic demographic information. Additionally, Personal Information is gathered when you fill out any Form or email request which may be contained within this website.
2. How is information collected? ing group may track your movement through the website. This tracking begins when you ‘land’ on to our website. Such tracking is purely on a ‘session’ basis – that is, for the period you are logged onto our website. No Personal Information is recorded in this manner. ‘Cookies’ are used to collect this information. If you have entered this website through means of a personalised password, this password is linked and uniquely identity-tagged to Personal Information gathered about you earlier.
3. ‘Cookies.’ A cookie is a small data file that contains information about you, more specifically, the IP address on your computer. Our website writes these files to your hard drive via your web browser. Thus, when you visit our site, we are able to identify and know information about you while you visit us. It is ing group policy only to store this information for the duration of your session visit, and keep such information for no longer than 48 hours following the end of your session. Cookies don’t reveal details such as your personal identity but should you wish to disable this function, your web browser tool bar will allow you to prevent cookies or disable them entirely. You’ll still be able to use this website but you may lose some functionality.
4. How is your Information used? We will use any Personal Information obtained in this website to enhance our products and services. Personal Information may also be used future promotions.
5. Who is collecting your Information? Your Information is being collected by ing group, registered companies and trading names in the state of New South Wales, Australia. Registered offices are located in Sydney, Australia.
6. What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your Information? Should you wish to supply us with Personal Information but do not wish to transact this information via the web or email, you may choose to fax the Information to +61 2 9552 1503 or mail to PO Box 1047 Glebe NSW 2037 Australia – attention Privacy Officer. You may also ‘unsubscribe’ your Information by contacting our Privacy Officer via fax or mail. We will delete your Information within 30 working days.
8. What else should I know about my Privacy? No data transaction on the web is absolutely secure, so we advise discretion.
10. Copyright and Intellectual Property. Contents, opinions and weblinks are used with permission of their respective originators or owners; or form part of the Public Domain; or have been referenced from third parties; or are property of ing group, being the originator for purpose of services and credentials demonstration. Should any originator or owner request their link or content be removed, please notify the ing group administrator by email and such link or content will be removed within 30 working days (excluding public holidays). Contents, opinions and links shown or expressed within this site are those of their respective originators or owners and are not necessarily those of ing group, its directors or staff. Information is subject to change. The content of this website is copyright protected. Website content is intended for personal reference use only. ing group allows the storage of a temporary copy within your computer cache and one (1) printed copy for your personal reference. Content may not otherwise be stored, reproduced, published, altered or transmitted in any manner in whole or part without prior written permission.
11. General Security Issues. ing group maintains its equipment, softwares and network infrastructure to best industry standards. No liability is accepted for interruption or loss of data; mechanical or equipment loss or failure due to any means, including but not limited to electrical, equipment or softwares failure(s), hacking or other mischief, or human error. This includes all categories of viruses, known or otherwise.
ing group | June 2009